Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hopefully....


Hopefully i will get everything i need to do today DONE....I should get moving instead of sitting here at my computer but i need to fully wake up first, lol. I guess it wouldnt be the end of the world if i didnt get a pedicure today but i could use some new tootsie paint for the wedding-being that i messed up the polish from the last pedi the SAME DAY i got it. Last night was a frustrating one, could not for the life of me figure out how to make a banner for my Etsy shop (i am tech challenged) without distorting my image...so i made a crappy one, not really what i wanted....I also like what Kelly Rae does to her art, she has a watermark so that people know its copyrighted...i can do that in Photoshop, but for some reason it is difficult to get my Photoshop pics online...told you i am technically challenged. Is it too much to ask to have a nice banner and a watermark over my pictures? i think not....i came up with a DIY solution for the watermark at least...i will try it out later today if there is time of course....off to have some Kashi (honey almond flax somthing or other) and coffee........have a terrific day friends...........

No comments: