Thursday, September 20, 2007

Out of the Woods


She walked through a dark forest of tall, scary trees...their branches trying to grab her, pull her under into the deep, to the place where she could never escape. She fought, scratching and clawing her way, and finally, after what seemed like years, she was free. Some scars remain as proof of what she went through- and what she overcame. Proof that she was out of the woods, and a reminder that the forest was always there, waiting to take hold again.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Lina,
What a great picture although the one you posted doe'snt do this justice. When I saw it personally it was amazing.
love ya
Kelly

Jenn said...

Lina, you are so right...I was in fact looking for a book that I have and couldnt find. Then I thought to myself, what the heck are you doing lol. Love Ya girl!