Monday, September 24, 2007

Sacred Life 5- New Beginnings



Okay can i just say that i am loving working on this art journal of mine? I thought it was going to be something i used to capture the odd dreams i have on occasion or maybe a simple little drawing here and there with some poetry or a word or two. But its becoming something more personal and more graphic than i thought it would be. It is really filling a need for me at the moment as well. I dont think just plain ole journaling would convey what i need to say at this point in my life. Not at this moment anyway....
It might be hard to read it on this picture but these are the words...(i am tending to work left to right in this book, dont know why, lol)
On the left- ' The layers were starting to get too heavy. She had started shedding them in her mind, but you couldn't tell by looking at her...'
On the right- 'Underneath it all lies her truth'

6 comments:

suzi blu said...

I love how you have BIG GIANT PORTRAITS on the page, I think Im going to do that next week. Colorful and free. wonderful!

iHanna said...

wow, beautiful spread in that journal! great work!

PixieDust said...

I'm loving your art journals, too... the wording is perfect.


:-)

Thank you for that clip! She does rock!!

:-D

Grandmama Carla said...

Cool video! how easy is it to be inspiring? Lina, I can tell your sacred life is like mine: all about the art you make. ART on!!!

navylane said...

Yay for your art journal! Wonderful and expressive and colorful. Good for you.

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Really nice work!