Friday, February 26, 2010

Inspired Life



Barbara Esp was one of the most genuine loving people i have ever known. She passed away on Thursday February 18,2010. I will miss her greatly. She lived a life full of joy, living each day to the fullest and not taking one second for granted. She danced, traveled and spread love and cheer wherever she went. As our friend Chad said in his eulogy, she is someone who made you want to be a better person, to enjoy things more. She also gave us a great gift in her and Ed's daughters. Jacki and Michelle are two of my closest friends, always there no matter what the situation, open armed with love and support, free of judgement. I am blessed to have them in my life and count them among my family. Barbara will be greatly missed, but will never be absent, her spirit is here with us everyday in so many ways...a heart shaped rock, in Jacki's smile, Michelle's face, Jackson's laugh....always here in our hearts.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thank you this mewans the world to me, my mom loved you.

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I followed you back from my blog to say hello and thank you for visiting. I am sad for you loss.
Oh yes, good luck with your "Italy" dream. Hope that comes true for you. I'm afraid to dream it. Not brave to do that by my self.