Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kelly Clarkson and other goodies....


Oh here is a self portrait in my environment....i saw it on Kelly Rae's site and thought it was interesting so i thought "why not..."

Okay so maybe i am a little bit more excited about the Kelly clarkson album (My December) than i should be....but forgive me. I LOVE her, her music, her passion, her talent....always have...this one might be the best yet...So far my favorite song on the album is "Sober". I have been listening to it all morning....

Anyway i finished another painting last night. More on the pulp art front, different from the others i have done. Very excited, i am proud of it...

On a different note, i have to say that a certain friend of mine (Pammo) brought me to tears last night with a beautiful email. I cannot even express the love and absolute awe at what she wrote to me last night...it made me cry with happiness....something i haven't done in a very long time. Thank you my dear dear friend...love you.

No comments: