Sunday, June 17, 2007

*ramblings.....

dont usually show stuff before it is done, but i thought what the heck....This is part of a group i am working on lately. The first one called Hope has already been given away and unfortunately i didnt scan it really well so i cant show it but i was really proud of it. This is my third "keeper" as i call the ones that i think will be good enough to sell. THe others just go into a pile for me to figure out what to do with them, cause they are really just crap.
The weekend started out promising....then kind of fizzled out in a weird way. Almost like i wasnt even here and its days like that that make me wonder why i am? I didnt have a super day...kinda feeling bogged down by things that are supposed to get done but never do and feeling useless to kind of change things on my own....i cant do it all....i am rambling...gonna go to bed.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

The picture is awesome!!! You need to stop being so hard on your own art work. I think you do good work.

Kelly said...

hey Lina,
That picture is great, keep up the good work looks like you creat some amazing things

Jenn said...

Hey I was looking at my Scrappin...I am not even half as good as you guys UGH. Maybe YOU should do Ila's book lol

Joni . . . said...

Your work is great! I would buy one of your paintings. Face the facts - you are an artist and a talented one at that!Love Joni... xo