Tuesday, August 7, 2007

*Home is in Reach*


This is my new piece. It is the second in my fantasy series (and it is available at my shop ) The first one (Hope in her Heart) sold last week...This one is on watercolor paper though, not canvas. Wanted to try it out and i really love the results (it's a change for me, i usually only paint on canvas- or walls, lol) Still trying to figure out whether to do a tutorial or a vignette showing for tomorrow's Artsymama blog...i will post a link to the site tomorrow...excited about it, i never seem to participate in stuff like this but want to get to know some artsy bloggers!!!

2 comments:

Joy for the Journey said...

Agh! So glad I am not the only one stressing out about what to post for Artsy Mama's party!! The pressure!!
Sarah

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Just came across you blog, your work is gorgeous!