Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Party Was Awesome



I have to say that ArtsyMama's blogger party was awesome. I had a great time going to visit new blogs and getting comments from people about mine. Thanks to everyone about the sweet comments on my sign!! I received so many compliments that i am thinking about making a few for my etsy shop!!Shop has been stuck at 3 pieces sold and i really dont know what to do about it. I am hoping to get a few more paintings finished this week, they are a little bit different. I have been in a softer, happier mood with my painting as of late...i am still going to keep painting though...it will happen eventually.

1 comment:

titration said...

This post looked lonely so I thought I'd reply on it. In reply to your comment on my blog yeah isn't Sara's music great! :) I've just been looking through your other art on your Etsy shop. Good stuff...